Arcos 2900 Range 12-Inch Pastry Serrated Knife, Black
Arcos 2900 Range 12-Inch Pastry Serrated Knife, Black by ARCOS at Rinconcito Canario. MPN: 293725. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Designed and engineered for heavy use, the Arcos 2900 line of kitchen knives is ideal for both professional settings as well as home kitchens. Made
Designed and engineered for heavy use, the Arcos 2900 line of kitchen knives is ideal for both professional settings as well as home kitchens. Made in Spain using an exclusive Arcos stainless steel formula called Nitrum, the blade of this 12-inch serrated pastry knife (300 mm) is enriched with nitrogen for hardening and added durability. And this knife features an NSF-certified, full colored handle in black, which allows each knife to be identified for cutting a specific food.
In addition to being NSF approved, knives from the Arcos 2900 range are ideal for HACCP environments that require a color coding system to keep utensils used on meat, fish, and vegetables separated. Safe and comfortable, the handle is made from injected polypropylene (PP), with a seamless joint between handle and blade thanks to the injection process. The handle won't slip out of your hands, and it's also resistant to impact and high temperatures (up to 260 degrees F). Dishwasher safe, though hand washing is recommended.
Arcos Nitrum Stainless Steel
Nitrum is a nitrogen-enriched stainless steel formula that's found exclusively in Arcos knives. With Nitrum stainless steel, your Arcos knife will possess improved hardness for a longer lasting sharpness, enhanced microstructure for higher resistance to corrosion, and exceptional edge durability for longer periods between re-sharpening. The Nitrum production process has no negative effect on the air, water, or soil.
How to Correctly Sharpen Your Arcos Knife
Arcos recommends the regular use of a sharpening steel to keep the cutting edge of your knife razor sharp.
And remember to always protect your fingers.
Tips For Use and Maintenance
- Wash knives immediately after use with a mild soap. Avoid prolonged contact with leftover food.
- Do not use bleach, soda or detergents containing chlorine or chlorides ions because they rust the steel and may cause it to lose its shine.
- Avoid rubbing your knives with abrasive products, hard cloths, and metallic or synthetic cleaners.
- If you use a dishwasher, place your knives in with the blades facing up and in separate containers from the rest of your cutlery to avoid scratching.
- Avoid leaving your knives submerged in water for long periods of time, especially in hard or salty water that can affect metals.
- Dry immediately with a soft cloth.
- Leaving your knives to dry in the dishwasher is not recommended.
Arcos is a leading Spanish knife manufacturer and one of the oldest knife and cutlery manufacturers in the world. In 1745, Don Juan de Arcos started hand-crafting the first knives and scissors marked with the Arcos brand, and many of these pieces are displayed in the National Museum of Archeology of Madrid. Gregorio Arcos Aroca turned the small hand-crafted workshop into a mass-production factory for professional knives in 1875. And a century later, Gregorio Arcos Villanueva started the international expansion of the company. Today, Arcos is still a family owned business and proud of its remarkable heritage.
To learn more about the history of Arcos, see this larger timeline image.
Features & Highlights
- 12-inch serrated pastry knife with black handle; NSF approved and ideal for HACCP environments
- Made in Spain by Arcos, a leading European knife manufacturer with traditions stretching back to 1745
- Arcos exclusive Nitrum stainless steel formula enriched with nitrogen for added hardness and long-lasting sharpness
- Ergonomic handle resistant to slippage, impact, and high heat (up to 260 degrees F)
- Dishwasher safe, hand washing recommended
|Item Weight:||0.64 pounds|
|Item Size:||1 x 18 x 18 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.65 pounds|
|Package Size:||3.4 x 1.5 x 1.5 inches|