Arcos 4-Piece Forged Steak Knife Set, 4-Inch
Free Shipping Included! Arcos 4-Piece Forged Steak Knife Set, 4-Inch by ARCOS at Rinconcito Canario. MPN: 378400. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Make sure you have the right tools for the job of devouring a sirloin steak or prime rib with this 4-piece steak knife set from Arcos, which hews to
Make sure you have the right tools for the job of devouring a sirloin steak or prime rib with this 4-piece steak knife set from Arcos, which hews to the traditions of its 18th century Spanish origins. This set includes four 4-inch steak knives that are forged from a single piece of hardened and tempered high-carbon stainless steel.
The micro-dent edge knife blades are made from martensitic stainless steel with a high percentage of added chrome, allowing them to maintain excellent resistance to corrosion as well as providing a high cutting power. Made for everyday use without sacrificing design, the ergonomic handle provides a firm and comfortable grip. Packed in a gift box. Dishwasher safe, though hand washing is recommended.
Tips For Use and Maintenance
- Wash knives immediately after use with a mild soap. Avoid prolonged contact with leftover food.
- Do not use bleach, soda or detergents containing chlorine or chlorides ions because they rust the steel and may cause it to lose its shine.
- Avoid rubbing your knives with abrasive products, hard cloths, and metallic or synthetic cleaners.
- If you use a dishwasher, place your knives in with the blades facing up and in separate containers from the rest of your cutlery to avoid scratching.
- Avoid leaving your knives submerged in water for long periods of time, especially in hard or salty water that can affect metals.
- Dry immediately with a soft cloth.
- Leaving your knives to dry in the dishwasher is not recommended.
Arcos is a leading Spanish knife manufacturer and one of the oldest knife and cutlery manufacturers in the world. In 1745, Don Juan de Arcos started hand-crafting the first knives and scissors marked with the Arcos brand, and many of these pieces are displayed in the National Museum of Archeology of Madrid. Gregorio Arcos Aroca turned the small hand-crafted workshop into a mass-production factory for professional knives in 1875. And a century later, Gregorio Arcos Villanueva started the international expansion of the company. Today, Arcos is still a family owned business and proud of its remarkable heritage.
To learn more about the history of Arcos, see this larger timeline image.
Features & Highlights
- Forged stainless steel steak knife set, includes four 4-inch steak knives
- Hardened and tempered high-carbon stainless steel blades with micro-dent edge for high cutting power and long edge retention
- Ergonomic handle provides a firm and comfortable grip
- Made in Spain by Arcos, a leading European knife manufacturer with traditions stretching back to 1745
- Dishwasher safe, hand washing recommended
|Item Weight:||0.97 pounds|
|Item Size:||1 x 11 x 11 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.95 pounds|
|Package Size:||5.7 x 1.3 x 1.3 inches|