The Barcelona Chair - The Barcelona Chair was inspired by Ludwig Mies van der Rohe's design for the German Pavilion at the 1929 Barcelona Exposition, our Barcelona chair reproduction features the pure compositional structure that now epitomizes Modern architecture. From the hand-buffed stainless steel or chromed frame to the individual leather squares carefully welted together, each Barcelona chair is a tribute to traditional craftsmanship and meticulous attention to detail.
Features & Highlights
- 100% genuine italian grade leather
- High density foam used in the cushions so they last and are comfortable
- Straps & Piping are also 100% genuine leather (unlike many other reproductions)
- Stainless Steel #304 single fused frame for a sleek look
- Each piece is cut and hand-sewn with attentive detail. buttons attached to the frame and cushions, To ensure the cushions stay in place.
|Item Size:||30 x 31 x 31 inches|
|Package Size:||35 x 35 x 35 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Zuo Modern, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Everything Jingle Bell
Lovely VINTAGE 3 Piece Set of Clear Acrylic Lucite Nesting Tables. They are clear acrylic and save space by all fitting/nesting into each other.If you are short on space, but love to entertain, then you will want to add these acrylic nesting tables t...