Coucke French Cotton Digitally Printed Towel French Collection, Bretagne (Beach), 20-Inches by 30-Inches, Multi-colored
Coucke French Cotton Digitally Printed Towel French Collection, Bretagne (Beach), 20-Inches by 30-Inches, Multi-colored by COUCKE at Rinconcito Canario. MPN: TTI-220-70905-000-CKE. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. COUCKE Enchants Daily Life! Coucke towels are beautiful in your own kitchen or make a perfect hostess gift when wrapped around a bottle of wine and
COUCKE Enchants Daily Life!
Coucke towels are beautiful in your own kitchen or make a perfect hostess gift when wrapped around a bottle of wine and tied with a bow. Previously reserved for "dish" use only, tea towels are becoming increasingly common in everyday use and are now a decorative element in any kitchen. Their patterns represent the richness and art de vivre of France with new designs for every season and are made in France, Turkey, Spain and Portugal. Decorative and functional, Coucke products will brighten up your kitchen every day.
Woven from soft, long staple cotton threads, dyed prior to weaving, these towels won't leave lint on your glassware and will stay beautiful wash after wash. Following proper care instructions, towels are meant to last and preserve their richness. Care instructions include: Machine wash warm, no bleach, tumble dry low heat, iron medium heat, do not dry clean.
Founded in 1931 by René Coucke in the north of France, Coucke's very name (which the French pronounce «cook») predestined the brand for the world of cooking. Initially manufacturing handkerchiefs, the brand turned to table and kitchen linen in the 1970s. Nowadays specialising in Jacquard and digitally printed tea towels, Coucke pays special attention to product quality, favouring natural fabrics such as cotton and linen.
Features & Highlights
- Perfect for adding French flair to your home; a versatile towel great for use in the kitchen, ideal to dry your hands, dishes, and other kitchenware
- A lovely gift for a housewarming or welcoming occasion; wrap it around a bottle of wine, French soap or lotion and finish with a tied bow
- Features maximum absorbency with a soft touch; finished with a rich, color applied prior to weaving; multi-colored
- Made of 100% pure cotton; maximum shrinkage 5% only; measures 30-inches long by 20-inches wide
- Machine wash warm water; do not bleach; tumble dry low heat; iron medium heat; do not dry clean; imported from France; made in Spain
|Item Weight:||0.0023 pounds|
|Item Size:||20 x 0.1 x 0.1 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.2 pounds|
|Package Size:||7.09 x 0.2 x 0.2 inches|