The Cord Frame from Cunill is handcrafted of the finest .925 sterling silver, for the utmost of elegance, and holds a 4x6 photo, either vertical or horizontal. The corners have a mitered look, the sides are beveled, and the frame gets its name from the twisted cord design around the outside of the frame. The back and easel are genuine wood from sustainable forests in Africa.
Features & Highlights
- The frame can be used with either vertical or horizontal pictures
- .925 Sterling Silver, the Industry Standard
- Solid Wood Back and Easel
- Packaged in a Cunill Signature Luxury Gift Box and Felt
- The Sterling Silver is protected with a lacquer finish; no polish or cleaning materials are necessary, just dust with a soft cloth
|Manufacturer:||Cunill America Inc.|
|Publisher:||Cunill America Inc.|
|Studio:||Cunill America Inc.|
|Item Weight:||1 pounds|
|Item Size:||5 x 0.5 x 0.5 inches|
|Package Weight:||1.05 pounds|
|Package Size:||6.7 x 0.9 x 0.9 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Cunill Silver, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.