Dalstrong Oyster Shucking Knife - 2.75" Professional Clam and Shellfish Tool - Gladiator Series - German HC Steel - Pakkawood - Included Guard
Extreame Savings Item! Save 42% on the Dalstrong Oyster Shucking Knife - 2.75'' Professional Clam and Shellfish Tool - Gladiator Series - German HC Steel - Pakkawood - Included Guard by Dalstrong at Rinconcito Canario. MPN: GS-2.75inch-Oyster. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. The Professional Oyster Knife • PREMIUM MATERIALS.• SUPERIOR CONSTRUCTION • PERFECTED PERFORMANCE The Dalstrong Difference FEATURES AND
• PREMIUM MATERIALS.• SUPERIOR CONSTRUCTION • PERFECTED PERFORMANCE
The Dalstrong Difference
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
✓ Precision forged, ultra sharp, wear resistant, single-piece, high carbon ThyssenKrupp German steel at 55 Rockwell.
✓ 2.75 "blade length
✓ Beautiful hand polished satin finish blade
✓ Tapered design for hardness and flexibility
✓ Stain resistant
✓ Precisely tempered
✓ Full tang for incredible robustness & quality
✓ Premium quality laminated pakkawood handles imported from Spain, for superior strength, refinement, and beauty. Sanitary build perfect for busy kitchens
✓ Triple riveted for even more durability
✓ Mirror polished, finger protective bolster provides for a perfectly engineered balance with just the right heft
✓ Ergonomic handle shape for maximum comfort, grip and maneuverability
✓ Stainless steel second bolster (end cap) adds counter balance and distinction
✓ Engraved Dalstrong center rivet
✓ Cleans easily for low maintenance
✓ Includes a BPA free protective Dalstrong PerfectFit sheath
(1)Professional Oyster Knife (2.75" Blade)
(1) BPA free Polymer Sheath
(1)Exquisite Gift Packaging
(1)Full Color Guide Booklet
100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Try risk free.
Now you are slicing with power. DALSTRONG POWER!
Features & Highlights
- Shuck confidently and safely. The Dalstrong Gladiator Series 2.75" oyster knife is full-tang and built rock-solid to pry-open and shuck oysters and prepare shellfish with ease.
- With a wide, thick blade made of high-carbon ThyssenKrupp German X50CrMoV15 steel, this solid and sturdy knife will ensure removing the soft juicy meat inside is a painless and safe task without tearing the delicate oyster flesh.
- The blade has a pointed tip for sliding in between tight shells while the long handle provides great leverage to pop the shellfish open.
- Triple riveted with an engraved center, the handsome black pakkawood (imported from Spain) handle is non-slip, thick, easy to grip and robust with a hand guard to shield your fingers from harm.
- The wood is laminated for extra strength, sanitation and water and stain resistance. With a satisfying heft and presence, this handsome and sturdily designed knife makes it well suited for restaurants, bars, dinner parties or a simple mean for one.
|Color:||Forged Thyssenkrupp High-carbon German Steel, Satin Finish Hand-sharpened Blade, Black Pakkawood Handle, Full Tang, Engraved Rivet, Lifetime Warranty, Dalstrong Support, Included Guard. Ice Tempered & Heat Treated|
|Item Weight:||0.99 pounds|
|Item Size:||3 x 2 x 2 inches|
|Package Weight:||1 pounds|
|Package Size:||3 x 2 x 2 inches|