DALSTRONG Yanagiba Knife- 10.5"- German HC Steel- with Sheath
Extreame Savings Item! Free Shipping Included! Save 43% on the DALSTRONG Yanagiba Knife- 10.5''- German HC Steel- with Sheath by Dalstrong at Rinconcito Canario. MPN: GS-10.5inch-Yanagiba. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. • PREMIUM MATERIALS.• SUPERIOR CONSTRUCTION • PERFECTED PERFORMANCE The Dalstrong Difference FEATURES AND BENEFITS ✓ Precision forged,
The Dalstrong Difference
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
✓ Precision forged, ultra sharp, wear resistant, single-piece, high carbon ThyssenKrupp German steel at 55 Rockwell
✓ The edge is painstakingly hand sharpened to 18°, maintaining the perfect balance between achieving ultra thin slices and maximum resilience
✓ Tall blade height gives knuckle clearance to assist with food preparation and chopping activity
✓ Beautiful hand polished satin finish blade
✓ Tapered design for hardness and flexibility
✓ Stain resistant
✓ Precisely tempered
✓Polished spine to facilitate a comfortable pinch grip
✓ Full tang for incredible robustness & quality
✓ Premium quality laminated pakkawood handles imported from Spain, for superior strength, refinement, and beauty. Sanitary build perfect for busy kitchens
✓ Triple riveted for even more durability
✓ Mirror polished, finger protective bolster provides for a perfectly engineered balance with just the right heft
✓ Ergonomic handle shape for maximum comfort, grip and maneuverability
✓ Sharpens easily
✓ Stainless steel (end cap) adds counter balance and distinction
✓ Engraved Dalstrong center rivet
✓ Cleans easily for low maintenance
✓ Includes a BPA free protective Dalstrong PerfectFit sheath
(1) Yanagiba Knife (10.5")
(1) BPA free Polymer Sheath
(1)Exquisite Gift Packaging
(1)Full Color Guide Booklet
100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Try risk free.
Now you are slicing with power. DALSTRONG POWER!
Features & Highlights
- For ultra-thin, ultra-precise sashimi slicing, the Gladiator Series 10.5" Yanagiba is a Japanese-style sushi expert forged of high-carbon German steel. The Yanagiba is a thick, heavy, single-bevel slicing master traditionally used in Japanese cuisine to prepare raw fish. The 10.5" blade is perfectly suited for cutting through flesh in a single stroke without pulling or tearing in order to maximize flavour and taste while the 3.5mm blade gently pushes meat away from the blade.
- Combining elements of this traditional Asian style knife with Dalstrong's signature Gladiator Series features, the Gladiator Series 10.5" Yanagiba is the perfect instrument for any task including the preparation of raw poultry slicing, flank, hanger steak, pork tenderloins and other moist and tender meats.
- The Gladiator Series blade is precision forged from a single piece of imported premium quality, high-carbon ThyssenKrupp German steel, ensuring an ultra sharp edge with excellent wear and stain resistance. Hand sharpened to between 16 and 18 degrees, the Dalstrong Gladiator Series Yanagiba knife is a high performance kitchen workhorse, ensuring ultra-thin slicing with minimal effort, maintenance or clean up required.
- Featuring a beautiful, ergonomic and ambidextrous imported black pakkawood handle imported from Spain (laminated for extra strength, sanitation and water/stain resistance) the Gladiator Series Yanagiba Knife is carefully designed for maximum comfort and maneuverability.
- The knife is as pleasing to hold as it is to look at, featuring a perfectly engineered balance with a satisfying presence. The hand polished bolster adds counterweight and, while the triple rivets (with signature Dalstrong center rivet) in the handle ensures the highest level of strength and robustness. Included is a water and stain resistant, BPA free protective Dalstrong PerfectFit sheath.
|Package Weight:||1.9 pounds|
|Package Size:||3.85 x 1.6 x 1.6 inches|