Professional Table Mounted Corkscrew BOJ (Chrome Plated)
Professional Table Mounted Corkscrew BOJ (Chrome Plated) by BOJ at Rinconcito Canario. MPN: 00990804. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Models at BOJ USA: 09912; BOJ Wall-mounted Corkscrew Chrome Plated; Finish: Chrome Plated; Handle: Sapele 09921; BOJ Wall-mounted Corkscrew Chrome
Features & Highlights
- OPERATION: with the BOJ table corkscrew is very easy to open wine bottles with efficiency. The leverage arm of this opener measures 12 inches to maximize extracting power. Place the bottle in the holder. The table corkscrew is very sturdy and the mechanism works very smoothly.
- USAGE: primarily designed for places with a high volume of openings like restaurants, wineries, bars, wine tasting rooms or caterings. However, customers tend to purchase it to give a professional touch to home bars or enhance beautiful kitchens. Unique as a personal or corporate gift.
- MATERIALS: both the handle and backing are made of sapele, a large tree native to tropical Africa, also known as aboudikro. Some luxury car manufacturers use the same wood for its high-end vehicles. The body is mostly made of zamak, a resistant material with a base metal of zinc and alloying elements. The worm is a strong milled spiral made of steel. Only by special order, it is available a 24 karat gold model.
- WORLDWIDE PATENT: the table corkscrew was originally designed 75 years ago by Santiago Olaneta, son of the founder, and his design team. Improved with the feedback of thousands of thousands of hours of operation from customers.
- MADE IN HOUSE in Spain for decades. BOJ, a third generation family-owned company in the north of Spain, designs and manufactures unique wine tools in the same workshop since 1905. Beware of sellers offering a counterfeit version not made by BOJ.
|Item Weight:||0.071 pounds|
|Item Size:||11.81 x 11.81 x 11.81 inches|
|Package Weight:||6.22 pounds|
|Package Size:||6.5 x 4.21 x 4.21 inches|